Definition and function of cookies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access our website, which allows us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits to improve the user experience.
What types of cookies do we use on our website?
- Analysis cookies, which are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to know the number of users and to carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that is made of our website. The purpose of all this is solely to improve the services we offer and improve the user experience on our website.
In addition, we inform you that you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser.
- Firefox Browser: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-to-disable-cookies-that-the-sites-we
- Chrome browser: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Browser Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari Browser: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera browser: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/en/COokies.html
The companies providing services for the use of our cookies are:
- Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google Inc., that allows the measurement and analysis of the navigation in the web pages.
- Google Adwords is the Google tool that allows you to publish ads in your search engine. Google Adwords cookies allow us to measure the success of our advertising campaigns.
- Doubleclick is an advertising platform owned by Google. Doubleclick cookies allow advertising on other websites to users who have previously visited our website.